They said that better for me to let the past go
And take my step forward without too much look back
I know everything I got it will always go, somehow
But lose your face
To lose your voice
I don’t know how to let you know
Once in a while, You took my hand
Told me that all was beautiful and you got me smile
World just like a travel time, you said
And I still couldn’t get your words
But all the things you told, It seems so clear
Remains in every space
I can’t take you back
And you’ll never get me back
Nothing left to us get it right
You took your little eyes on me
Make sure like I was the one you need
It almost dark and you got me by yourself
I could feel your breath and you felt my beat
All the shadows scare me while you still sorry had left me
You drive me home,
But that’s just my fantasy
Realized all just like a song
And song is just like it all
Out of the song
You just get the glance on me
The things you need was not me
When the dark came I was lonely behind the window
And heard nothing
And I was home
Tried to make a song
No comments:
Post a Comment