love you
hurts me a lot
deny it
gets me cruel
and you use your joke and words
so I keeping me inside
this faking smile
this bad mask
being cold but burning
and you looking at this tiny eye
inside this fragile heart
I know
I was too afraid to told you this
things that I should telling for
makes you wait too long
till the chance bored at me anyway
like I lose you when the dawn come
and it disappear in the way home
are you trying so hard all these days?
to make me comfort beside you
sitting right by my side
try to make a chat
but I cut it offcall my name
but I ignore
try to play some fun
but I get mad
and act so bad
just if you were ...
sorry,
I'm sorry.
love you,
mend my heart
deny it ?
I'm giving up
so I'll keep you inside
till my heart strong
to moving on
No comments:
Post a Comment